Passport and legal docs

All persons traveling to Canada must hold a valid passport.

You must also have your Firearm Declaration (CAFC 909 and CAFC 910) if you plan to bring your firearms into Canada for your hunt. This is usually a very simple process if all your paperwork is completed.

Please click here for the latest COVID travel requirements.

Hunting Pack list

Here’s a suggested lists of items to pack for your hunt.

Got Questions?

For groups of 20 or more please contact

(844) 1822 66558

Contact Us